Our VIP warranty is about you, not us. It's about taking care of you after the sale.
VIP stands for a Very Important Promise to you, our customer. We will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you. If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition.
You see, it doesn't matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it. You can count on the VIP Warranty for all Vortex Optics riflescopes, prism scopes, red dots, rangefinders, binoculars, spotting scopes, tripods, and monoculars.
- Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Fully transferable
- No warranty card to fill out
- No receipt needed to hang on to
If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause, we promise to take care of you.
The VIP Warranty does not cover loss, theft, deliberate damage or cosmetic damage that does not hinder the performance of the product.
- Phone: (800) 426-0048 or (608) 664-9856
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (608) 662-7454
- Hours: Monday - Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. CST.
- Address: 2120 West Greenview Drive, Middleton, Wisconsin 53562.
NEED SPARE PARTS?Just call or email Vortex Optics, and we'll do our best to help you out. Accessories normally available include eyepiece covers, objective lens covers, rainguards, and straps.
Phone: (800) 426-0048 x6
- Phone: (866) 343-0054
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 45 Airpark Place, Unit 5, Guelph, ON N1L 1B2
- VIP Warranty Service: https://www.vortexcanada.net/en/vip-warranty
Military & Federal Warranty Policy
Vortex Optics Military and Federal (non-consumer) Warranty Information.
Warranties outlined in the VIP Warranty reflect the Vortex Optics Consumer product warranty policy. Military and Federal contracts may specify warranty policies different from these policies and supersede them.